Samsung Life is Korea’s largest insurance provider, with almost $26 million in revenues and more than 10 million customers, or a third of the country's insurance market.
“As this was the main data for the company, transferring files quickly and without damage was very important, and we needed a solution that could handle large amounts of data that had been processed manually before. Using Informatica, we’ve seen improved results of around three times more than our past manual operations and we've experienced the greatest efficiency in the area of data cleansing.”
- Meet growing demand for insurance services—modernize platforms and migrate enormous amounts of critical data quickly, reliably and safely.
- Increase business agility.
- Lower the cost of delivering IT services.
- Extract, analyze, transform and migrate 57 terabytes of data.
- Ensure a high level of data quality.
- Handle complex Korean double-byte character data.
- Reduced IT costs by $20.8 million over four years.
- Completed the largest data migration initiative ever executed in Korea.
- Doubled or tripled developer productivity.
- Bolstered error-free operations and safeguarded data quality.