Headquartered in Malaysia, Etiqa is a subsidiary of Maybank Group, one of Asia’s leading banking groups. The company prides itself on being a true multichannel provider of life and general insurance services and Takaful products, delivered through its 24,000-strong agency network, more than 27 branches, and over 400 Maybank branches.
“Informatica and Emerio gave Etiqa a platform, which is built for the future. Besides delivering a powerful platform for MDM, we also have the flexibility to conduct data integration, profiling, migration and other processes—all within the same platform. It’s a game-changer.”
- Gain a better understanding of customer needs and preferences.
- Increase market competitiveness
- Deliver a service experience that rewards customer loyalty.
- Mergers and acquisitions created a siloed view of insurance customer relationships.
- Fragmented customer data undermined quality of service delivery, and diminished opportunity for incremental revenue generation.
- Maintained price and product competitiveness following Malaysian insurance market detariffication.
- Helped attract and retain policyholders, grow revenue, and deliver a more rewarding service experience.
- Supported robust data governance and maintained trustworthiness of data.
- ACORD-compliant MDM solution reduced cost and complexity of insurance industry integration.
- Transformed product-centric view to a single, holistic, and trusted customer centric view.
- Underpinned customer web portal, for enhanced customer satisfaction, social selling and increased cross- and up-sell opportunities.