Founded in 2001, V and B combines a wine cellar with a bar serving beer, wine, and spirits, offering something for everyone who likes to enjoy a drink after work. Operating through a franchise model, the company now has approximately 180 employees at its headquarters and more than 210 locations throughout France.
“Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services allows us to unleash omnichannel commerce and offer new cloud services and features for our customers and franchise owners.”
- Avoid custom development to save time and money.
- Empower a three-person IT team to innovate.
- Use a simple microservices architecture.
- Drive digital transformation, turning a 20-year-old company into a modern, omnichannel retailer.
- Gain centralized visibility into product stocks across more than 200 franchises to enable automated reordering and optimize product rotation.
- Bring together silos of systems and information to synchronize data, avoid manual data entry, and leverage data to optimize processes and ROI.
- Prepare for omnichannel retailing by using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services for integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS).
- Expedites digital and omnichannel transformation to bring products to customers from any point of sale, helping the company remain competitive.
- Allows V and B to leverage customer and product data to offer new options and services such as click-and-collect and home delivery.
- Use Informatica Cloud Data Integration to unify data across product information management (PIM), ERP, point-of-sale (POS), and order management systems.
- Provide a centralized view of local product stocks for each franchise via iPaaS to avoid replacing or rewriting the POS software.
- Enables automated product replenishment with a centralized view of all local product stock levels, saving time and enhancing customer experiences.