Cyxtera is a global data center leader in retail colocation and interconnection services, supporting large enterprises, government agencies, and service providers. The company operates 61 data centers in 29 markets, providing services to more than 2,300 customers.
"Informatica is the liaison between the BI and analytical capabilities of the company and our data center operations, bringing data back and forth. It suits our needs perfectly."
Juan David “JD” Bolaños
- Improve data center operations by providing timely data for business intelligence (BI)
- Make it easy for salespeople to view operational data, so they know what can be offered to colocation and interconnection services customers
- Empower IT teams and developers to integrate a growing number of cloud and on-premises systems without writing and maintaining code
- Enabled BI and analytics by connecting data across enterprise systems with Informatica Cloud Data Integration
- Increase visibility into available data center power and capacity by pulling data center operations details into Salesforce
- Speeds time to market for integrations, while freeing up time for IT
- Simplified integration with point-and-click Informatica Cloud Connectors for Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow, and REST Web Services
- Enables Cyxtera be more efficient, profitable, and innovative
- Enhances customer experiences by streamlining the contracting and provisioning of data center power and capacity