Top Technology and Strategic Trends Redefining Retail and CPG in 2024
Expected Challenges, Rising CX and Operations Trends and Crucial Next Steps
What’s on the horizon for CPG and retailers across the globe in 2024?
We asked 200 top brands from around the world to find out. The results show they’re adapting faster than ever to changing economic and customer preferences. How? They’re prioritizing strategies and technologies that help them streamline operations, improve supply chain transparency and improve their customer experience (CX).
But challenges, from creating omnichannel CX to disclosing environmental, social, and governance (ESG) data, loom on the horizon.
Access more insights in the report, “The Future Priorities of Global Retailers and CPG Brands.” Must-read takeaways include:
- The current state of retail and CPG industry.
- Why ESG enforcement is becoming an urgent factor in operations.
- How to address gaps in data management and data governance capabilities.
- Which tech and AI/ML tools to implement to streamline operations and deliver personalized, omnichannel CX.
- What’s being done to address data transparency and integration issues pervading the industry.