This private research university in the US was established in the 1800’s. It is categorized as an R1 institution by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education meaning it is a Doctoral University with very high research activity.
“Using Informatica Cloud Application Integration, we built an API library that allows us to access a complete, real-time view of student information.”
Assistant Vice President Enterprise Platforms
- Integrate with Salesforce and existing university data sources.
- Use existing single sign-on service.
- Capture database changes as they occur.
- Strengthen connections with students by building new applications, interfaces, and integrations among university systems.
- Anonymize student data to prevent unauthorized access and satisfy compliance requirements.
- Collect student information only once and use it across multiple digital services.
- Use Informatica Cloud Application Integration to integrate data from 85 university systems in real time, without manual coding.
- Build a reusable application programming interface (API) library based on Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services.
- Accelerates students’ access to information using new chat bots and Amazon Alexa-based voice services.
- Protect student data from Salesforce and other sources during software development using Informatica Data Masking.
- Brings student data together in one place to enable a complete and trusted view of each student’s educational journey.
- Helps improve data privacy, reduces risk, and helps with GDPR compliance for international students.