The New York Foundling is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization serving more than 30,000 children, adults, and families each year in all five boroughs of New York City, surrounding counties, Puerto Rico and global Implementation Support Center for Evidence-Based programs.
“The capabilities Informatica brings to our organization are unprecedented. Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services are unlocking the future when it comes to enhancing the lives of those we serve.”
- Expedite application developer training with an easy-to-use iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service) solution
- Scale to accommodate projected 4x increase in data volume
- Enable Augmented Intelligence (A.I.) for Social Impact
- Fast and secure integrations among productivity applications
- Unlock potential of strategic plan for digital transformation
- Enhance social services interactions with community-based organizations and reduce costs by automating processes
- Enable staff to access client information and care plans from mobile devices and electronic health records on-the-go
- Provide more collaborative care by securely sharing patient records, prescriptions, and other data across sites and among care providers
- Drive strategic plans for digital transformation by activating The Foundling Digital Platform process mining (“Digital Twin”) capabilities and robotic process automations
Solutions & Results
- Deliver data to social workers using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Exchange data in real time between Netsmart myEvolv EHR and a Microsoft Azure-based Human Services Bots (“CareBots”) using Informatica Cloud Application Integration coupled with UiPath robotic process automations
- Helps improve social services outcomes by directing more staff time and budget toward research-backed programs and services connecting children, adults, and families with opportunities while supporting them to grow strong and become the building blocks to their own future.
- Allows highly mobile community-based team members to spend more time face-to-face with children, adults, and families and less time on administrative and data-entry tasks
- Use Informatica Cloud Data Integration to share data from Netsmart, Office Practicum, UltiPro, ServiceNow, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Informatica Cloud Services enables transformative “Digital Twin” Celonis process mining technology powering The Foundling Digital Platform providing unprecedented visibility into the “Life of a Case” process flows.
- Removes obstacles to wellbeing by establishing collaborative relationships with community-based organizations and care providers
Products & Services
Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
Integração dos dados em nuvem