How Data Asset Analytics Can Help You Measure and Maximize Data Value
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Data cataloging is key to intelligent data governance. Discovering, tracking, inventorying, and preparing data for analytic insights and collaboration lays the foundation for understanding data assets, sharing them responsibly, and maximizing their value.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- What data asset analytics are
- Common metrics and reports
- Data asset analytics demo
- Poonam Gulati, Sr. Principal Consultant - Data Strategy and Governance, Informatica
- Terry Simonds, EDC/Data Engineering Domain Expert, Informatica
- Melanie Henry, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Informatica
- Nathan Turajski, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
- Matt Fraser, Data Administrator Senior Advisor, Anthem