Explore Major MDM Concepts, Why It Matters, & How It Delivers Value
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Master data management (MDM) is key to managing all the critical data that drives your analytics efforts and digital modernization initiatives. To ensure your success with it, you need to understand what MDM is, why it matters, and how to get the most value from it.
Often overlooked when implementing MDM, master data governance ensures the operational and analytical activities across your organization become more effective and efficient.
Master data needs consistent definitions and policies to maintain quality and protection. This webinar explores:
- Best practices for defining master data
- The pillars of governing master data
- Success metrics
- How to scale master data governance
- Nick Dobbins, Senior Principal Architect
- Monica Mullen, Principal Manager, Solutions Marketing, Informatica