How Data Strategy Enables Focus on Key Levers for Success at Fortune 500 Insurer
For 175 years, New York Life has used data about customers, products, agents, and policies to help people protect their families and futures.
Find out how this Fortune 500 organization is focusing its data strategy on key levers that drive business outcomes. In “Data Experience: Generating Business Value With Data at New York Life,” Corporate Vice President, Data Strategy & Governance Bill Stolte explains his vision of “Data Experience:”
- A user-centric approach that drives data literacy and self-service
- Governance that provides guardrails for broader data access and consumption
- Organizational structures that ensure cross-functional readiness and collaboration
- Bill Stolte, Corporate Vice President, Data Strategy & Governance, New York Life
- Jitesh Ghai, Chief Product Officer, Informatica