Scale Digital Commerce Capabilities and Build Supply Chain Agility with Intelligence and Automation
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Are you transforming your digital capabilities to meet changing market trends and customer expectations? A trusted 360-degree view of your end-to-end information value chain helps you quickly respond to changes in buying behavior.
Join industry thought leaders, Informatica customers, and product experts for our Digital Commerce & Supply Chain Summit. Learn how to execute digital commerce and supply chain initiatives that deliver a competitive advantage:
- Build supply chain agility with end-to-end insights and a better understanding of macro demand trends to enable rapid identification of alternate suppliers, improved collaboration, and faster time to market
- Scale digital commerce capabilities with trusted and contextual product experiences, and automated syndication of product content across channels
- Reduce costs and increase operational efficiencies with intelligent, automated data management workflows
- Take a cloud-first approach to securely manage and govern data and achieve a faster time to value
As a thank you for registering, we’ll send you a complimentary copy of the latest IDC Product Information Management MarketScape, along with a copy of our eBook, Unleash the Power of Your Supplier Data.
- Suresh Menon, SVP & GM, Master Data Management, Informatica
- Lora Cecere, Founder, Supply Chain Insights
- Nallan Sriraman, Global Technology Strategist, Unilever
- Manouj Tahiliani, VP, MDM Product Management, Informatica
- Shanthi Vigneshwaran, Supervisory Computer Scientist, FDA
- David Gwinup, Vice President, LumenData