Increasing Productivity With Azure DevOps via IICS Asset Management CLI
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Guy Carpenter, a leading global risk and reinsurance specialist, has a few organizations (secure areas that store licenses, user accounts, integration assets, etc.), each with an instance of development, QA, staging, and production, with applications leveraging Informatica Intelligent Cloud Service (IICS) for application integration and data integration. By automating the elevation of assets from development to QA to staging and ultimately to production with task/version management tools like Azure DevOps and IICS Asset Management CLI, Guy Carpenter has transformed what would otherwise be a cumbersome, error-prone task if done manually.
This webinar explores how Guy Carpenter automated its CI/CD pipeline to streamline its application delivery. You will learn:
- How to use Azure ARM templates to build environments
- How to provision IICS by fully automating it using Azure DevOps
- How to use the IICS Asset Management CLI for the application pipeline
- How to bring DevOps practices to the IICS environment
- Sorabh Agarwal, Principal Product Manager, Informatica
- Nirav Savani,Vice President Application Development, Guy Carpenter
- Tom Righele,Application Developer Analyst, Guy Carpenter