Govern your data to stay compliant with privacy global regulations, get an insight in your sensitive data, protect the sensitive data and manage your subject rights.
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Data privacy governance is an important part of your Data Governance Journey. It requires you to understand all angles of your sensitive data at all times, to ensure regulatory compliance and respond to subject rights as described in recent regulations such as GDRP, CCPA …. Informatica is the only vendor in the market to offer a Data Privacy Management solution as an integrated part of its enterprise data governance solution. Ultimately, our Data Governance and Privacy Platform will “Build a foundation of trusted data across your entire organization”!
This 3-hour, vertical workshop will explain some key features our Informatica Data Privacy Management solution such as the discovery and protection of sensitive data, , how to answer on a DSAR request with the Subject Registry functionality and how to leverage the platform to respond to suspicious data access activity. This workshop will also give you the opportunity to meet the key Informatica stakeholders in your Region. You will also have the opportunity, to interact in a Q&A session with our EMEA-LA DG Product Specialist Team!
You will learn about:
- The Data Governance Journey
- Data Privacy Management Solution:
- Discover sensitive data in your organization
- Protect the sensitive data
- Build a Subject Registry and support DSAR requests
- Ingest user access data
- Define and respond to policy alerts
- Data Governance/Privacy Platform Licensing Model
This workshop will also include several demos of key features in DPM Solution.
- Manu Richard – Snr. Product Specialist, EMEA
- Erwin De Smaele – Snr. Product Specialist, Manager EMEA
- Salvatore Moretto – Partner Technical Manager, EMEA-LA