Powering Data Analytics Initiatives at the University of Rhode Island
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Successful cloud data analytics initiatives start with the ability to break down data silos and share high-quality data.
“Tackling the Cloud Lakehouse World with the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC)” explores how the University of Rhode Island partnered with CTI’s higher education consulting services to drive greater student success with data analytics. You’ll learn how the university:
- Enabled institution-wide secure sharing of trusted data
- Integrated Peoplesoft Campus Solutions with Snowflake Data Cloud
- Launched an analytics platform with student-focused dashboards and reports
- Connor Harris, iPaaS Specialist, Informatica
- Mark Janowicz, Solution Director, Higher Education, CTI
- John Stringer, Director of Institutional Research, University of Rhode Island