Nov 30, 2021 - 8 AM PT
Already registered? Click here to enter the webinar.
This webinar is intended for administrators and developers and will enable them on how to configure Salesforce platform events for real time integration.
Here is the agenda for this session:
- Pre-requisite for Salesforce platform events
- Creating Salesforce Platform event connection
- Reading the event from Salesforce
- Writing the event to database
- Generating platform events
- Error handling and recovery
- Prakash Jain, Principal Subject Matter Expert, GCS
The speaker for this webinar is Prakash Jain who has 11 years of experience in development and support of Informatica CC360 and Cloud Application Integration products.