Learn to Apply and Measure Data Quality Across the Organization
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Measuring and improving data quality is a key goal of most data governance initiatives. If you’re defining and applying quality checks manually, “Informatica Intelligent Differentiator Series: Automating DQ at Scale” will show you a more efficient, effective way to support your data governance goals.
Learn how Informatica can help you automate data quality measurement across your organization by enabling you to:
- Define data standards in relation to key data elements.
- Locate key data elements across your data landscape.
- Automatically apply standard data quality checks with one click.
- Thomas Brence - Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica.
- Kate Amory- Data Governance Marketing Manager, Informatica.