Understanding the Value of a Customer Data Platform
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
You need to be able to identify each of your customers uniquely across channels and departments to deliver experiences that are customized without being repetitive. What’s the key? A Customer Data Platform (CDP).
“Back to Basics Episode 4: CDP 101” explains the value of a CDP in adding more context to your 360-degree customer view to drive more resonant customer experiences:
- How MDM and CDP work together to help you manage data and uniquely identify customers across your organization
- Different use cases and when they’re relevant
- How to get started with a CDP to drive rich customer insights
- Monica Mullen, Principal Manager, Solutions Marketing, Informatica
- Glenn Riedel, Solutions Architect, Customer 360 Insights, Informatica