Architect for Successful Cloud Data Warehouses & Data Lakes
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Your organization needs to drive innovation, reduce IT costs, and manage data at scale. Whether you’re building a new cloud data warehouse or date lake, or you’re consolidating and modernizing on-premises data warehouses and legacy applications in the cloud, it’s critical to have an enterprise architecture that will ensure success..
Join us for “Cloud-Native Reference Architecture for Cloud Data Warehouses and Data Lakes” for advice from architecture experts. This Informatica Architect-2-Architect seminar will cover:
- Planning and managing your move to the cloud
- Best practices for data management in the cloud
- The key role of a cloud-native, intelligent, automated data management solution
- Amit Kara, Director, Technical Marketing, Informatica
- Amit Vaswani, Principal Architect, Informatica