Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
HHS has spoken. The patient owns their data. The ability to accurately manage member and patient consent will ultimately determine whether you succeed or fail with the Interoperability rule. The patient is responsible for telling you what they want you to do with their data, providing the necessary consent. You are fully responsible for getting it right. Managing the complexity of what data to share, with whom, and for how long is exponentially more challenging than before. There are multiple capabilities required to string together data from your internal systems to share with external requesters and leveraging FHIR API are just the tip of the data management iceburg.
In this session you will learn the essential capabilities required to successfully manage consent, including:
- How to catalog and categorize data across the enterprise
- Understand the full complexity of consent management logic
- The essential role of managing heterogeneous data
- How Trizetto and Informatica are solving consent management as a service
- Elliot Papadakis, AVP, Architecture and Engineering, Cognizant
- John Wenzel, Sr. Manager, Presales for Healthcare, Informatica