Best Practices to Ensure Maximum Outcomes With Snowflake
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 I 10:00 BST
An effective data strategy is key to driving transformation and accelerating analytics in your business. Foundational to this strategy is having a unified cloud data architecture that combines intelligent, automated cloud data management and a data platform that can scale and run on any cloud. With Informatica’s cloud-native data integration, data quality, and governance solution, you can rapidly discover, curate, integrate, and govern trusted data into your cloud data warehouse or data lake, capitalizing on the revolutionary capabilities of Snowflake’s modern data platform.
In this webinar, we will share how we have partnered with Snowflake to help customers be successful in their digital transformations, reduce costs, and accelerate their analytics initiatives. Our experts will demonstrate key features of our joint solution, share reference architectures, and recommend best practices to ensure maximum outcomes. You will learn how to:
- Discover and quickly load data into Snowflake
- Leverage the latest in Snowflake’s unlimited performance and scale to make the data ready for analytics
- Deliver secure and governed access to all data – no more silos
Join us to discover how to derive the greatest value from Snowflake’s modern data platform with Informatica.
- Rodrigo Bredee-Sanchez, Senior Director of Product Management, Informatica
- Harshe Kapre, Senior Product Manager, Snowflake