This session will focus on introducing pervasive integration with the different integration personas as Integration Specialists, AdHoc integrators and Citizen integrators. The session will cover the implementation of a Hybrid Integration platform and the components it can consist of: ESB, iPaaS, Api Mgt. and iSaaS. It will be described, how a HIP can supplement agile development organizations and BiModal IT.
About Mikkel Iversen:
Mikkel Iversen has worked with enterprise integration for the last 12 years with tasks ranging from developer, architect, business liaison to management of integration CoEs. Today he is responsible for all integration technologies and consultants in NNIT – A leader in the integration space in the Nordics. Mikkel focuses on integration organization and overall implementation of Pervasive integration solutions, with a shift from Center of Excellence to Center of Enablement.
Other webinars in this Cloud Webinar Series:
- Session 2: Welcoming the Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Session 3: Using IICS to orchestrate complex order processing
- Session 4: Lift & Shift (EDW) Enterprise Data warehouse to Azure
- Session 5: Customer Case: Rockwool’s Cloud journey
- Session 6: How to engage with Cloud Computing?