Join this webinar to find out how organisations are increasingly gaining a competitive advantage through the adoption of a Single Customer View across their business with Salesforce,
A Single Customer View in Salesforce is helping organisations to:
- More successfully understand and engage customers
- Drive new business opportunities
- Streamline and improve processes
- Help support compliance regulations such as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Your customer is central to your business success and Salesforce helps you to track your customers and prospects through data from multiple paths, giving you the perfect platform for a Single Customer View. Join this webinar to find out how to achieve a Single Customer View in Salesforce.
In this webinar Miranda Pocock, CTO at Cloud Perspective and Aaron Machej, Master Data Management Specialist at Informatica will:
- Show you what a Single Customer View in Salesforce looks like and how you can achieve this across your organisation through a live demo
- Draw data from multiple sources and show you how to deliver reliable data to the market leading systems such as Marketing Cloud, Analytics tools such as Tableau and Salesforce Einstein Wave
- Demonstrate how a Single Customer View can help eradicate problems such as: Inaccurate reporting, duplicate accounts, contacts and leads, non-standardisation of data and non-verified data
- Explain how you can deliver from all enterprise applications at the press of a button, the right to be informed, the right to be forgotten, the right to data portability, the right for access, the right for rectification and a total Customer View with a process to propagate consents.
Register now to find out how you can derive increased value from your Salesforce implementation through creating a single trusted view of business critical information and customer knowledge in Salesforce.