Empowering Business Users to Deliver Value with Trusted Data
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
To make data-driven decisions that deliver business value, you have to be able to govern your data to ensure that it’s trustworthy. In “Building a Governed Data Platform – from Data Lakes to Data-Driven Decisions,” you’ll learn how Invesco did just that, using trusted, governed data in a data lake to become a data-centric organization.
This installment of our Data Empowerment Expert webinar series explores how to empower your data consumers to support their business initiatives and still comply with global privacy regulations. You will learn about:
- How Invesco transitioned from data warehouses to a cloud data lake
- Why data governance and data quality are critical to a data-centric organization
- Which kind of data strategy works best in today’s regulatory environment
- Rick Turnock – Global Head of Enterprise Data Services, Invesco
- Thomas Brence – Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Informatica