Innovation in Healthcare Requires Useful Data, Not Just a Data Lake
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
The promise of the data lake was to be the technical engine driving analytics innovation, but it hasn’t delivered. Only a few highly-skilled individuals are able to participate in the process, but success is the broader community of healthcare professionals working and gaining insights from the abundance of data. We need useful data accessible by everyone—clinical experts, business managers, care coordinators, and others—to innovate and collaborate on new healthcare approaches.
In this session we prescribe the architecture for such a data ecosystem, with technologies and processes that make your data lake an asset your community will crave.
During this session you will:
- Understand the new data workflows that elevate health care innovation driving outcomes.
- Know how the business of data governance occurring as the data is being used fosters successful data habits from the bottom-up that scale.
- Learn four different consumption patterns for driving value from your data lake.
- Bartosz Modrzynski – Principal Data Architect, Healthcare Solutions
- Kurt Rosenfeld – Chief Innovation Officer, Corporate Technologies