What is Cloud Computing? - and what are the typical issues our customers are facing when rolling out cloud computing and how to deal with them in a structured approach? This talk will take you through on a journey from migrating workloads to the public cloud, via the required organizational capabilities, to securing and automating environments and without leaving operations behind.
About Lars Nielsen:
Lars is an experienced enterprise architect/IT Manager working in the areas of Cloud Computing, SOA, business processes, DevOps, enterprise and back-end system integrations. Lars has been involved in major military software programs and enterprise system modernization programs in the Finance and Public sectors. At Deloitte, Lars focuses on cloud strategy, hybrid & cloud native architectures and migrating workload to public cloud.
Other webinars in this Cloud Webinar Series:
- Session 1: How to engage with Cloud Computing?
- Session 2: Welcoming the Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Session 3: Using IICS to orchestrate complex order processing
- Session 4: Lift & Shift (EDW) Enterprise Data warehouse to Azure
- Session 5: Customer Case: Rockwool’s Cloud journey