When it comes to planning for data integration pipelines, there are multiple use cases that can impact your business intelligence (BI). Still, the end goal is the same: Simplify and speed access to data for analysis.
Read Dresner Advisory Service’s 2021 Data Pipelines and Integration global report, and you’ll find the need for better data integration is clear. In fact, 99% of companies that succeeded with their BI initiatives focused significantly more on data integration than their peers. Get the study now to:
- Uncover the top 3 data transformation priorities among businesses
- See the #1 data source and target for data integration and pipelines
- Explore 7 data orchestration functions critical to data integration success
Ready to advance your company’s data integration efforts? Start by developing the right strategy—and partnering with vendors that deliver the right capabilities to build and automate your data pipelines.
Prioritize data integration for successful results
Compare global data integration vendors
With Dresner’s survey, you’ll gain key insights from Dresner’s unique vendor performance measurement system, making it easy to:
- Compare your current vendors’ performance to industry norms
- Find the names and ratings of the top 25 data integration vendors
- Identify and select vendors that can deliver high-value services
You’ll also learn why Informatica earned top marks for its data integration, data orchestration and data transformation services.
Download your free copy of the 2021 Data Pipelines and Integration study today. And see how this exclusive, 87-page report can help define the strategy, solution and vendor needed to create a scalable data integration plan that works for BI, data analysis and other use cases.