Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
With organizations collecting an ever-increasing volume of data, the risk of a data breach or falling foul of a regulator is also increasing, especially as the consequences for non-compliance with data regulations can be enormous. Where private individuals' information is concerned, data security, privacy and protection is clearly a “must have” requirement in most data programs.
Join the first webinar of the Re-imagining Data Governance series to learn:
- how an effective data governance platform must also understand the organization's sensitive data landscape
- how that data is being consumed, and therefore how it must be governed, to ensure privacy & compliance standards are achieved
- how technology is now bridging the gap between the worlds of Governance and Privacy
- Paul Garstang – Senior Specialist – Data Security
- Steve Holyer – Data Governance & Compliance Sales Specialist