Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
Over the past few months, there has been an explosion of analytics across healthcare. The COVID-19 crisis created an extreme urgency for insights from analytics in virtually every healthcare organization. Health systems and hospitals have been grappling with how to get basic reporting of operational statistics such as screening test results and ICU census. Analytics departments struggle to create predictive models of patients most at risk for needing an ICU bed or other advanced care. And staffing and supply chain analytics became more of need than ever before to prepare for focusing capacity needs.
The immediacy of the needs and diversity of interest creates an analytics chaos. To create clarity, healthcare organizations must accelerate the need to move analytics workloads to the cloud and couple it with data governance to truly provide value.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The value of consolidating analytics needs onto an agile, secure and elastically scalable cloud platform to provide the flexibility and efficiency you require.
- To apply focused enterprise data governance best practices to ensure the critical data and resulting insights you need are trustworthy.
- To effectively prioritize the foundational, critical few initiatives that will deliver value fast – while enabling you to scale with agility for the future
- The outcomes delivered through the data-driven transformations of processes and insights resulting from these activities.
- Mike Ross, VP of Population Health & Enterprise Analytics, OhioHealth
- Richard Cramer, Chief Healthcare Strategist, Informatica