What’s the best way for businesses to differentiate themselves today? By delivering a unique, real-time customer experience across all touch points—one that is based on a solid, connected business strategy driven by data and analytics insights.
But interacting with customers in real time and in a relevant, meaningful way can be challenging for organizations with disparate sources of data, including at the edge, on-premises, and multi-cloud.
To get maximum value and insight from customer data, you need a data management framework that can do three things:
- Sense - Capture event data and streaming data from sources such as social media, web logs, machine logs, and IoT sensors.
- Reason - Automatically process, correlate, and analyze this data to add context and meaningful insights.
- Act – Respond and take automated action in a reliable, timely, and consistent way.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
- Manage the entire end-to-end sense-reason-act process at any latency with an AI-powered streaming solution
- Automate data management processes and guide user behavior for real-time streaming analytics with AI
- Gain a clear understanding of how to use Spark Structured Streaming for data engineering using an intelligent data streaming solution that unifies streaming and batch data to deliver next best actions that improve customer experience