Exploring ELT and ETL for better performance and cost
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand..
As your business needs evolve, so must your data integration patterns. “Architectural Patterns in Data Integration: Choices and Strategies” helps you explore which approach will best ensure flexibility, enable repeatable processes, and future-proof your technology stack.
We’ll discuss common architectural patterns for data integration and explore:
- Considerations for a range of use cases
- How to choose between an ELT or ETL approach – or support both
- Using Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud to simplify complex data integration implementations
- John O'Brien, Principal Advisor and CEO, Radiant Advisors
- Makesh Renganathan, Principal Product Manager, R&D Cloud, Informatica
- Stephen Faig, Research Director, Unisphere Research and DBTA