Blended Data to Support Analytics in an Epic Environment
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
The demand for data has never been higher. Your organization is supporting diverse and constantly changing data and analytics needs ranging from Epic roadmap changes, new types of data, new and more advanced analytics tools, new needs for the timeliness of the data, new source systems, new types of files, and new users. And while Epic is the primary source for much of the data, your teams also need finance, HR, supply, and call center data. The increased demand for data comes with a unique set of challenges for healthcare organizations.
To solve for these challenges, healthcare organizations are implementing the following solution:
- Deployment of shared blended data sets as a source of truth for analytics and self-service
- Deployment of knowledge management through Informatica Axon Data Governance business glossary
- Installation of Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog to understand and manage lineage and impact
Learn how healthcare organizations are leveraging Axon Data Governance and Enterprise Data Catalog to:
- Educate consumers on source of truth and design rationale
- Provide a platform for continued enhancement and adoption
- Kristy Zirngible – VP of Strategic Services, Prominence Advisors
- Anna Wojcik – Strategic Advisor, Prominence Advisors