5 Ways an ESG Data Hub Helps Insurers Improve Sustainability and Reporting
Improve your sustainability, business outcomes and brand with ESG data
Environmental, social and governance and sustainability pressure is mounting for insurance companies. Customers, investors, employees, government agencies: they all want greater transparency into ESG practices, impacts, mitigation plans and risks.
But ESG data is often scattered across business units and legacy and cloud repositories. Making it a time-consuming, costly and error-prone process to create accurate reporting.
A sustainability and ESG data hub can help.
Read the ebook to discover how you can fuel benefits like:
- Gain insight into portfolio and underwriting activities with better data management and governance
- Accurately report ESG performance for government compliance and investors
- Optimize your supply chain with end-to-end visibility and improved transparency
- Tie ESG and sustainability performance to business strategy
- Unlock the brand potential of your ESG and sustainability data