Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
In today’s highly regulated world, sensitive data is found everywhere. Your enterprise is complex with exponentially increasing amounts and sources of data. And with more and more regulations governing data privacy how can you lower overall risk and manage compliance?
- Are you Responsible to Manage Customer / Consumer Data in your Organization?
- Have you ever worried about Indian Government implementing regulations similar to The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) in USA and European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- Have you ever worried about tracing your Customer / Consumer Data if Government provides rights to citizens with provision like Right to be Forgotten?
If the Answer for any one of the above questions is YES, You should Join, Mukesh Marodia from Informatica as he decodes the Personal Data Protection Bill 2019.
Register today for this informative Webinar.
What you should expect to learn:
- What the PDP Bill 2019 is and its major provisions
- The differences between the India PDP and CCPA/GDPR
- How Data Governance can be organized to deal with India PDP
- Approaches to achieving compliance with India PDP
See you there,
Mukesh Marodia , Director Product Management, Data Governance and Privacy and Protection at Informatica