An Informatica Data Empowerment Expert Webinar
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
A company that relies on data to drive strategic decisions needs a modern data governance program that helps both business and technical data users achieve a common understanding of data, establish stewardship, and drive data quality.
“Fueling Data Governance Modernization at State Farm,” the eleventh webinar of Informatica’s Data Empowerment Expert series, showcases how leading insurer State Farm is modernizing its data governance program to drive transformation. This lively conversation explores how the State Farm team is:
- Increasing compliance with data policies
- Reducing organizational risk
- Decreasing cost and complexity
- Tackling today’s key data governance challenges
- Thomas Brence, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
- Meghan Goldfarb, Director, Enterprise Technology, State Farm
- Michelle Wicklander, Manager, Enterprise Technology, State Farm
- Becky Zastrow, Manager, Enterprise Data & Analytics, State Farm