Using the Power of Governance to Turn Data From Byproduct Into An Asset
Available Now On Demand
Already registered? Click here to access the on demand.
One of the biggest misunderstandings about data governance? An assumption that you need data governance only because you’re working with inherently low-quality or low-value data. The data governance team at Genworth Financial focused on changing the way the organization thinks about governance in order to improve how it captures, stores, transforms, analyzes, and presents data—which in turn unlocked their data’s full value.
This webinar, part of Informatica’s Data Empowerment Expert Series, explores:
- Why culture around data is as important as tools
- How to approach critical data-related issues like goals, roles, policies, communication, and data literacy
- How Genworth shifted its perception of data from worthless byproduct to capital that drives growth
- Christopher Corrigan, Data Governance Leader, Genworth Financial
- Thomas Brence, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Informatica