Join Us at Informatica World to See How to Bring Your Data to Life
Informatica World will be here before we know it. On May 8, we’re returning once more to the fabulous Venetian Resort in Las Vegas for another exciting three-day residency. There’s already a lot of anticipation for this year’s event — which is promising to be one of our best shows yet. And if you haven’t already registered, here are three good reasons why you should plan to join us.
Reason 1. It Is “Game On” Again to Exchange Ideas in Person (Sorry, Zoom)
Nothing beats being able to meet in person. And Informatica World is a great example of how the magic of innovation meets the inspiration of shared wisdom and best practices. Every session at Informatica World this year is a superb opportunity for every Informatica user to share success stories and enjoy some good old-fashioned networking. This year we have three new tracks focused on:
- Data Strategies and Trends
- Business Initiatives
- Technical Best Practices
Every track focuses on key enterprise roles and how they can get more from data. We want every CDO, CIO and line of business owner — and their hard-working teams — to get more from every session.
So, what does your organization want to accomplish? Do you want more reliable data-driven business outcomes? Do you want to learn the latest ways to share data responsibly across the organization? Do you want to discover how the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) can help bring your data to life? Then keep reading to see which of these featured topics can help you accelerate your data strategy.
Reason 2. Everyone Wants to Improve Business Outcomes by Developing a Data-driven Culture. But How?
This is a hot topic for everyone this year: How do you build a better data culture?
Improving data literacy through a better understanding of critical data is a priority for data leaders everywhere. This was just one key finding from our recent study of 600 global data leaders, “CDO Insights 2023: How to Empower Data-Led Resiliency.”
Why does data culture matter? Successful businesses know that data intelligence is the key to generating more value, driving efficiencies and improving business outcomes. Whether saving money or making money, you need the ability to leverage relevant, qualitative and accurate data. And that is why the lineup of product experts and industry thought leaders is one of our best yet. Attendees at this Informatica World will learn their secrets and gain insights that will enable confident, data-driven outcomes.
Reason 3. Tighter Enterprise Budgets Mean Doing More with Less and Leveraging AI and ML
Everyone is talking about the potential of ChatGPT. But Informatica users already understand the power and benefits of intelligent data management. Informatica CLAIRE® AI engine is already helping organizations understand the best ways to act on their data. They are already seeing how AI can help streamline data delivery and provide faster, intelligent insights.
And each customer breakout session, roundtable and deep dive this year highlights the value of automated data management. Data governance practitioners can learn about a multitude of must-have AI-driven capabilities, including:
- Predictive data recommendations
- Data sensitivity insights
- Inferred relationships
- Policy automation
- Mapping and sourcing recommendations
Although IDMC already leverages 18 petabytes of active metadata in the cloud, it is still growing. In other words, there is no time like today to discover ways that your organization can better save time and money by operationalizing policies that improve organizational efficiency and productivity from data.
What Sessions Can I Expect at Informatica World?
Visit this page for a complete view of the session agenda and topics.
The Data Strategies and Trends track features a premier collection of world-class organizations. These sessions will cover a wide range of business transformation topics, including:
- Analytics and AI
- Cloud Modernization
- Data Fabric / Data Mesh
- Data Governance and Data Intelligence
- Data Sharing and Data Democratization
- Operationalizing Data Strategy
Here is a sample of the Data Strategies and Trends speaker sessions:
- BMO Delivers Self-Service Data Governance in a Federated Environment to Unleash Data Intelligence
- Driving Hyperautomation: How the NRMA Leverages the Next Big Shift in Process Automation
- Frederick Health Governs Data Mesh and Data Fabric Pipelines to Improve Outcomes
- How the Hershey Company Drives Better Business Outcomes with Self-Service Analytics
- How Valmont Converts Data Skeptics into Believers by Increasing Data Trust
- INFA@INFA: How Informatica Reduces Costs and Drives Real-Time Analytics via our Datamart and Data Warehouse Modernization
- La Trobe Democratizes Data and Empowers Users for a Smarter University
- MassMutual Modernizes Finances in the Cloud to Drive the Next Phase of Great
- PacWest Bank Increases Business Agility with a World-Class Data Team to Modernize its Data Platform
- Progress Residential Optimizes Costs and Improves Performance with IDMC
- Transitioning from Data Risk to Data Value at Cox Communications
Join Us at Informatica World in Las Vegas, May 8 – 11
We look forward to meeting you in person, seeing you at the breakout sessions and learning more about your own journey of data empowerment at Informatica World!
- Register Today for Informatica World
- Download your copy of our study, “CDO Insights 2023: How to Empower Data-Led Resiliency”
May 26, 2023
May 26, 2023
May 19, 2023
May 19, 2023
Apr 03, 2023
Apr 03, 2023