We partner with our customers to ensure you achieve your goals with our data management technology. Our Customer Success Program is a unique opportunity for you to share your innovation and achievements with a larger audience.
Our customers represent Informatica by promoting their success in webinars, customer success stories, videos, and through media and speaking opportunities, award programs, analyst calls, and peer interactions.
We know you have a busy schedule, so we tailor opportunities based on your availability and interests. None of our participants will be over-contacted, and we will personalize reference activities that suit you and your organization. Your team will have final approval over content that is publicly released.
Nominate your company today.
- Promote your company and get free publicity using Informatica’s resources
- Elevate your status at Informatica events, private receptions with executives, and key developers
- Get invited to speak at local events, webinars, and privately with other clients
- Align yourself with the top data integration company in the world
- In-person meeting(s) with Senior Management/Executive
- Invitations to product management groups
- Network with analysts, industry experts, and your peers
- Included in roadmap discussions for current products and new offerings
- Establish yourself as an industry leader
- Help other customers learn from your experience
- Share your comments and contribute to best practices
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the program work?
Let us know the types of reference activities you would like to participate in based on your interests and availability. Nominate your company and someone from the Informatica Success Story team will reach out to you to discuss the program.
- How much time is involved?
We customize the program based on your interests and availability. The time involved is up to you.
- What makes a good success story?
A compelling story can come from any company or size of implementation. We focus on the business challenges, what Informatica solution you implemented and why, and how your business has benefited. If there’s a story, we are happy to share it.
- Do I get to review the story before it is published?
Yes—we ensure your company has final approval over any story before it is released.
- My company doesn’t allow public case studies; what else can I do?
There are a wide variety of activities that can accommodate your company’s corporate communications policy, including interactions with peers, industry analyst interviews, and internal-facing use cases.
- How do I get started?
Nominate your company and include what reference opportunities you are interested in. Someone from our team will get back to you asap.