6 Strategies for Modernizing and Migrating ETL to the Cloud
Already registered? Click here to enter the webinar.
Large organizations often have hundreds of on-premises ETL routines and pipelines that deliver curated data for data warehouses and other target data platforms. Users depend on this data for daily business intelligence (BI) reporting, dashboards, analytics, and other data-driven applications. Organizations can hardly afford delays and potential risks by scrapping years of ETL development as they shift their data management and integration focus to the cloud.
Join this TDWI webinar to learn effective strategies for leveraging the value of existing on-premises ETL assets to accelerate cloud data migration and modernization. Speakers will discuss how to get the most out of current ETL investments while transitioning to cloud-native ETL services that take advantage of cloud data platform scalability, flexibility, power, and speed.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Using on-premises ETL assets and knowledge to avoid delays and ETL cloud migration risks
- Maximizing automation for ETL cloud migration
- Aligning ETL cloud migration strategies with cloud data warehousing and strategies for other cloud data platforms
- Future-proofing your overall ETL strategy to support new users and types of workloads
- David Stodder, Senior Director of Research for BI, TDWI
- Joshua Alpern, VP, Domain Expert Group, Informatica