Informatica to Host CLAIREview Digital Event Series on AI-Driven Data Management
Series to Premiere with Intelligent Data Summit for AI-Powered Automation on May 20
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 12, 2020: Informatica®, the enterprise cloud data management leader, today announced it will host CLAIREview, a global virtual event series combining industry views and technical best practices for AI-driven data management.
CLAIREview will feature a series of five virtual summits and more than 50 sessions throughout the spring and summer. The events will feature on-demand sessions with Informatica customers Anthem, Genworth Financial, Honeywell, athenahealth, and Intermountain Healthcare, as well as sessions featuring AI industry expert Tom Davenport, Gartner analyst Mark Beyer and Microsoft Executive Vice President Scott Guthrie.
Premiering with Informatica’s Intelligent Data Summit for AI-Powered Automation on Wednesday, May 20, the series will cover how a modern data management strategy, built on a foundation of AI and cloud, helps businesses increase productivity with intelligence and automation. Additional events will cover the data management challenges around cloud data warehouses and data lakes, as well as data governance and privacy and master data management.
CLAIREview is a digital experience designed to deliver live and on-demand sessions that attendees can watch at their own pace. The series will offer the opportunity to connect live with industry leaders and product experts.
WHEN: CLAIREview premieres with an Intelligent Data Summit for AI Powered Innovation on May 20: North America - Wednesday, May 20, 2020 | EMEA – May 22, 2020 | APJ – May 28, 2020. Sessions will be released every few weeks and will be available on demand.
WHERE: Register via this registration link.
- AI-Powered Data Management for the Intelligent Enterprise: Amit Walia, Chief Executive Officer, Informatica
- CDO Perspective: Leading Data-Driven Transformation at a Global Enterprise: Dr. Henna A. Karna, Chief Data Officer, AXA XL
- Analyst Perspective: The Future of Data Management: Mark Beyer, Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner
- Digital Transformation and Modernization: Scott Guthrie, Executive Vice President, Microsoft
- The AI Advantage: Tom Davenport, MIT Digital Fellow and AI Industry Expert
- Aaron J. Kowalski, President and CEO, JDRF
- Doug Henschen, VP and Principal Analysts, Constellation Research
- Christopher Corrigan, Data Governance Leader, Genworth Financial
- David Hensley II, IT Architecture Design Manager, Data Governance, Genworth Financial
- Matt Fraser, Senior Data Administrator, Anthem
- Nader Anaizi, Senior Manager, Data Governance Lead, Honeywell
- Naveen Maram, Senior Director for Data Governance and Interoperability, Intermountain Healthcare
- Shyam Mudambi, Senior Architect, Athena Intelligence, athenahealth
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile, and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Over the last 25 years, Informatica has helped more than 9,000 customers unleash the power of data. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Note: Informatica and CLAIRE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.
The information provided herein is subject to change without notice. In addition, the development, release and timing of any product or functionality described today remain at the sole discretion of Informatica and should not be relied upon in making a purchasing decision, nor as a representation, warranty, or commitment to deliver specific products or functionality in the future.
Informatica Public Relations