Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the finalists in its 2013 Informatica Innovation Awards competition. The 11 award categories and one best-of-the-best award category recognize organizations that have demonstrated leadership in using Informatica solutions to drive innovation and business success.
Informatica will announce the winners in each category, and the overall best-of-the-best winner as part of Informatica’s 13th annual user conference, Informatica World 2013, June 4-7, 2013 at the ARIA Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Drawn from more than 5,000 Informatica customers, Innovation Award finalists are companies and organizations that are using the Informatica Platform to drive exemplary data integration/data management results and business outcomes. These include delivering new revenues at lower cost, forging stronger and more profitable customer relationships, and ensuring competitive differentiation for the business.
The 2013 Innovation Awards’ categories and finalists include:
- Application Information Lifecycle Management
- Avago Technologies, Cox Communications, Ochsner Medical Center
- B2B Data Exchange
- HMS, LexisNexis, US Transportation Command with Lockheed Martin, Vale
- Cloud Integration
- Intuit, Ultimate Software
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Liberty Mutual, Pacific Life, Quintiles
- Real Time Data Integration
- BC Hydro, UMass Memorial Health Care
- Test Data Management/Data Masking
- Cognizant, EVERTEC with Stk Puerto Rico, The Hartford
- Data Quality
- Datasus, Ruukki, Tani, State of Colorado
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Logitech, Ruukki, State of Colorado
- Informatica Marketplace
- Kelley Blue Book – Lunexa Web Analytics Integration Package from Marketplace, Partner Lunexa; Nationwide - Undraleu from Marketplace Partner CoeurData; Global Financial Services organization – GenInfa 2 from Marketplace Partner The ETL Factory
- Megatrend: Hybrid IT
- Blue Shield CA with Model Metrics, Canon Australia
- Megatrend: Big Data:
- Kelley Blue Book, LexisNexis, PayPal, State of Colorado
Tweet this: Finalists Announced for 2013 @InformaticaCorp #Innovation Awards http://bit.ly/17uAXWT #leader @INFAWorld
- “It is an honor to be an Informatica Innovation Awards finalist and among such distinguished companies,” said Dan Byrne Solutions Architect, Canon Australia. “Canon Australia has implemented a hybrid IT integration solution from Informatica which provides us with a complete, near real-time view of information around each business deal, countrywide. This new found ability to integrate all sales-related data across cloud and on-premise environments is allowing Canon to respond more quickly and effectively to the needs of sales prospects and customers, helping them to achieve more.”
- “Cognizant’s selection as a finalist in the 2013 Informatica Innovation Awards underscores our commitment to innovation in delivering world-class test data management (TDM) capabilities and solutions for our global customers across industries,” said Sumithra Gomatam, Senior Vice President of Cognizant’s Quality Engineering and Assurance practice. “Cognizant is pleased to have developed TDMaxim in collaboration with Informatica as the pioneering TDM service that helps organizations address the data needs for their testing activities more effectively and accelerate application development cycles, while protecting data in non-production environments from costly breaches.”
- “Now in its 13th year, the Informatica Innovation Awards program has grown to cover almost all facets of enterprise data integration and management,” said Marge Breya, chief marketing officer, Informatica. “Innovation Awards’ finalists are companies that are transforming the way they, or their clientele, do business through their innovative use of data and data integration technology. We could not be prouder of these organizations that are ensuring they are putting their data potential to work and we look forward to their continued success.”
About Canon Australia
Canon is the world’s leading imaging brand that actively inspires with imaginative ideas that enable people to connect, communicate and achieve more than they thought possible through imaging solutions for business and consumers. Canon’s Australian R&D company, CiSRA, develops and exports digital imaging technologies for use in Canon products worldwide. Canon has ranked among the top-four US patent recipients* for the past 21 years, and had global revenues of over $US40 billion in 2012. Canon Australia also operates Canon Finance Australia, which offers one-stop shopping for customers wanting leasing or finance services. For more information, visit www.canon.com.au, www.facebook.com/canonaustralia, www.twitter.com/canonaustralia, www.youtube.com/canonaustralia, www.cisra.com.au, www.cisra.canon.com.au.
* Based on weekly patent counts issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office