Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that for the eighth consecutive year, it has achieved top marks in customer loyalty in the 2013 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS, a global leader in insight and information.
According to the survey, Informatica led the competitive field in total performance, including achieving the most favorable scores for overall quality of products, product reliability and meeting customer needs for support, professional services and education/training.
Additional survey findings include:
- 90 percent of Informatica customers are likely to spend at the same or higher levels in 2013, a significant increase from the 88 percent reported in 2012.
- Repurchase intentions of Informatica solutions remains strong at 93 percent.
Each year, TNS surveys customers of vendors offering data integration products. The survey measures the relevance of numerous categories of customer satisfaction such as product quality, customer support, and professional services to determine how vendors perform in each area. Customers are asked to share views and perceptions of all the vendors across a range of attributes and measures.
Customers are polled on:
- Intent to repurchase
- Serving as a positive reference
- Purchase intentions at the same or higher level
These measures above are combined to present a ProCLI (Customer Loyalty Index), or the loyalty score, which measures customer engagement.
Informatica Customer Engagement Milestones
- New Proactive Value Added Services and other support advances in 2013 further accelerate customer time-to-value, reduce cost-of-ownership and help ensure ongoing project success. Recently introduced support components include target resolution times, project milestone support, remote health check, installation and operational overview, and education certification exams.
- Gold Stevie Award for “Best Use of Technology in Customer Service” in 2013, presented by American Business Awards and highlighting Informatica’s differentiated self-service offerings, including use of social media channels to extend support reach.
- Informatica Support TV experienced more than 60,000 views across 350+ videos published on the Informatica MySupport channel. Integrated with YouTube, each concise video addresses a specific product, tool or technical tip for achieving maximum value from Informatica implementations.
- Informatica Log Express dramatically increases troubleshooting productivity and reduces support resolution time by up to 25 percent. The automated, scenario-based proactive log and configuration gathering tool helps identify complex issues with a single click.
“Informatica’s commitment to customer success is demonstrated once again by eight straight years of high marks for customer loyalty,” said Ansa Sekharan, senior vice president, Global Customer Support, Informatica. “Informatica continues to demonstrate technology leadership, and customers are indicating that they will continue to make Informatica purchases. This points to all the new ways that Informatica is helping them realize the full potential of their data, from the Cloud to on-premise, and from departmental projects to enterprise initiatives and Hadoop deployments.”
Tweet this: News @InformaticaCorp Achieves Top Marks for Customer Loyalty for 8th Year in a Row http://bit.ly/HIwwBs
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry’s first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique “Map Once. Deploy Anywhere.” capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.