To make better decisions, you need great data—trustworthy, usable data that’s refined so you spend more time analyzing and less time finding and fixing errors. The risk of working with incomplete, inconsistent, untimely data is clear:
- You lose customers to competitors and drain resources due to process inefficiencies.
- You’re fined for being out of compliance.
- You have to rely on ad-hoc, manual processes to access, prepare, and clean your data—processes that simply can’t scale. 2
Turn raw data into great data
Informatica’s data integration and data quality solutions bridge the gap between raw, messy data and reliable analytics. We allow our customers to:
- Connect to all types of data sources (legacy transaction, social, and sensor data) to quickly assess what’s going on.
- Create a complete, contextual view of data by integrating different data sources.
- Refine and transform raw data into high-quality, complete, and trustworthy information.
- Operationalize and make repeatable formerly manual processes for accessing and integrating data.
Our data platform works with any analytics ecosystem, any size data (small, medium, and big data), in any place (on premise or in the cloud). You get a self-service experience for data preparation that is flexible enough to support new technologies like Hadoop. You also get a framework that reuses work and skills across all analytics solutions—like traditional data warehouses, a data warehouse appliance, or even Hadoop.
Your data analytics capabilities are only as reliable as the data going into them. Which means preparing your data to be complete, safe, and trustworthy is as crucial as analyzing it to support better decision making.
1Survey Analysis: Big Data Investment Grows but Deployments Remain Scarce in 2014, Gartner, Inc., September, 2014
2Forrester webinar: Big Data Integration Gains Momentum: Are You Ready?, June, 2014