Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that Cognizant won “Alliance Partner of the Year” in the 2013 INFORM Partner of the Year Awards during Informatica’s Sales Kickoff in Las Vegas on January 11, 2014. The annual awards honor the top Informatica partners who have delivered the most innovative, business problem-solving solutions during the past year leveraging Informatica products and technologies, specifically Informatica Vibe Virtual Data Machine.
Cognizant was recognized as Informatica’s top partner because of the company’s continued commitment to Informatica and the close technology collaboration. Highlights of the Cognizant and Informatica partnership in 2013 were the following:
- Cognizant was a leading revenue producing partner, increasing their 2012 performance significantly.
- Cognizant delivered numerous impactful deals in 2013.
- Cognizant had the broadest adoption of Informatica products across multiple domains: information management, testing services and application services.
- Cognizant and Informatica team together closely on product collaboration in the areas of Master Data Management, Application ILM and Test Data Management.
- Cognizant has committed to delivering excellence and has invested in Informatica training and certifications.
In 2013, Cognizant introduced the BigDecisions: Information Factory solution, powered by Informatica Vibe. Information Factory is an information integration product that allows users to query and subscribe to data for near-real-time delivery. It is based on a lean and agile, model-driven approach for enterprise data management. Additionally Information Factory gives all of the information necessary to the business to make decisions in a timely, accurate and controlled fashion. The time to market for business information accelerates at incredible speeds.
In addition to Information Factory, Cognizant has released Cognizant SecuritiesCentral, powered by Informatica MDM, to meet the operational reference data management needs of demanding financial services organizations.
Informatica and Cognizant have also formed a go-to-market initiative called TD Maxim, a test data management offering that addresses the data management needs for testing activities as well as plays a critical role in data subset, masking and sanitization.
To address the growing customer demand for pay-as-you-go solutions, Informatica and Cognizant have recently launched the Cognizant Active Data (CAD) platform. This platform offers access to data integration and data quality services powered by Informatica software for Cognizant’s customers and can be delivered via the cloud or on-premise - supporting the growing need for hybrid IT solutions.
Informatica alliance partners are the bedrock of the INFORM Partner Program. The program offers multiple opportunities for leading systems integrators, solution providers, channel partners and technology partners such as OEMs, cloud providers, outsourcers and ISVs to engage with Informatica. There are currently more than 500 INFORM partners worldwide.
- “The partnership between Informatica and Cognizant exemplifies what joint collaboration can and should be,” said John McGee, executive vice president, Worldwide Field Operations, Informatica. “The commitment our two companies have demonstrated to one another during the past few years has resulted in tremendous success for our mutual customers in 2013. By being named Informatica Partner of the Year, Cognizant has continued to show their prowess for delivering innovative data solutions that ensure our clients will stay one step ahead of their competition.”
- “Cognizant is pleased to be acknowledged as Partner of the Year by Informatica,” said Ashish Mahadwar, senior vice president and global head of Strategic Partnerships, Cognizant. “Our close collaboration with Informatica is driving high-value solutions that enable our joint clients to not just improve performance efficiencies, but also drive innovation and transformation for future success.”
- “Businesses are increasingly leveraging digital information around people, organizations, devices, products, and processes to build new business and commercial models that help drive revenue growth and market leadership,” said Karthik Krishnamurthy, vice president, Enterprise Information Management, Cognizant. “Together with Informatica, Cognizant is delivering the data solutions and practices that enable customers to make more meaningful connections and business decisions with the intelligent use of powerful data at their fingertips.”
Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorp Names @Cognizant 2013 Alliance Partner of the Year http://bit.ly/1k7IDGu