Informatica World, Las Vegas, June 06, 2013 -
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the winners of the 2013 Informatica Innovation Awards, honoring organizations that have demonstrated leadership in using Informatica solutions to drive business results. The winners were recognized and celebrated at Informatica World 2013.
Drawn from more than 5,000 Informatica customers, Innovation Award winners are companies and organizations that are using the Informatica Platform to drive exemplary data integration and data management results and business outcomes. These include delivering new revenues at lower cost, forging stronger and more profitable customer relationships and ensuring competitive differentiation for the business.
The 2013 Innovation Awards categories and winners include:
- Application Information Lifecycle Management – Cox Communications
- B2B Data Exchange – HMS and LexisNexis (Tie)
- Cloud Integration – Ultimate Software
- Enterprise Data Integration – Quintiles
- Real Time Data Integration – UMass Memorial Health Care
- Test Data Management/Data Masking – Cognizant
- Data Quality – Tani
- Master Data Management (MDM)– Ruukki
- Informatica Marketplace– GenInfa 2 from Marketplace partner The ETL Factory for a financial services organization
- Megatrend: Hybrid IT
– Blue Shield California
- Megatrend: Big Data
- The State of Colorado received the Overall Award for its use of the Informatica Platform to maximize return on data by delivering benefits beyond IT.
Tweet this: Innovation Award Winners Announced at #IW2013
- “Informatica’s annual Innovation Awards provide an opportunity to highlight businesses and organizations that are leveraging data in unique ways that enable them to recognize the full potential of their data to drive their business forward,” said Marge Breya, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, Informatica. “We congratulate these winners for their successes and look forward to continued partnerships as we help them realize their business objectives.”
- “The Colorado Department of Education trusts and relies on Informatica to automate complex data flows and maximize the effectiveness of our technology staff,” said Dan Domagala, chief information officer for CDE. “On behalf of the state, I’d like to thank Informatica for recognizing our collective efforts toward data integration for more effective government services. Informatica provides a great set of tools to help us achieve our goals. Thank you to all my hardworking colleagues and teammates, without whom this would not be possible."
Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica to realize their information potential and drive top business imperatives. Informatica Vibe, the industry’s first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), powers the unique “Map Once. Deploy Anywhere.” capabilities of the Informatica Platform. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets from devices to mobile to social to big data residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com. Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp.
Note: Informatica is a registered trademark of Informatica Corporation in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.