What: Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that it is exhibiting at booth #621 at Oracle OpenWorld 2013, which is scheduled for Sept. 22-26 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. In conjunction with the conference’s primary theme of “Simplifying IT; Enabling Business Transformation,” Informatica will showcase new solutions to help customers easily, quickly and safely migrate to Oracle Database 12c (Oracle’s new database designed for the cloud), speed up new deployments and boost application performance.
Informatica Cloud also announced a new cloud connector for Oracle E-Business Suite, adding to its portfolio of connectors to cloud, social, and on-premise applications. The new Oracle E-Business Suite connector opens up a variety of integration scenarios for Oracle customers, such as:
- Improving account, customer and product master data synchronization between Oracle E-Business Suite and other newly deployed cloud applications in enterprises,
- Connecting account and case information from leading CRM applications with order histories in Oracle E-Business Suite for a more holistic view of the customer,
- Optimizing the opportunity-to-order-to-cash process between leading CRM applications and Oracle E-Business Suite, and
- Making two-tier ERP integration more cost-effective and efficient.
Customers who visit Informatica’s booth also will have the ability to use and download, for free, Informatica’s new PowerCenter Express solution, which economically addresses the entry-level data integration needs of enterprise departments and small to mid-sized companies.
Recognizing that database upgrades and big data can take a toll on enterprise application performance and IT budgets, while introducing new risks, Informatica solutions for Oracle are built on an open and trusted platform – powered by Informatica Vibe, the industry’s first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM). This enables enterprises to deliver timely, trusted and authoritative data to the business, accelerate performance improvements, reduce risk and ultimately maximize their return on application data throughout its lifecycle.
During Oracle OpenWorld 2013, Informatica will give demonstrations and presentations, which will help enterprises:
- Utilize the Informatica Vibe engine to embed data integration into the next generation of applications,
- Take advantage of cloud integration as a service,
- Increase application performance with existing hardware,
- Lower costs and shorten Oracle Database 12c development lifecycles,
- Improve cloud data security for Oracle cloud and test data management and comply with data privacy regulations, and
- Recognize the benefits of heterogeneous real-time replication.
Who: Informatica, the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, delivers solutions for customers to cost-effectively manage Oracle and other data by creating a trusted and authoritative view of information on premises and in the cloud – resulting in lowered costs, improved performance and data security.
Why: Oracle technologists are challenged to keep up with the ever-changing IT landscape. As data needs flow between transaction and interaction applications, on-premises and cloud deployments, desktop and mobile devices, users need solutions that can help them deliver value in their data, while maintaining agility.
Informatica solutions for Oracle are purpose-built and based on an open and trusted platform, so organizations can easily find the right balance to manage and govern big data, improve operational efficiencies and performance, reduce risk and ultimately drive better business decisions and return on investment.
When: The Oracle OpenWorld 2013 conference is being held Sept. 22-26 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. Exhibit hours are as follows:
- Monday, Sept. 23 – 9:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 24 – 9:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 25 – 9:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Informatica is exhibiting at booth #621 in the South Hall of the Moscone Center.
Tweet this: Visit @InformaticaCorp at booth 621 at @Oracle OpenWorld http://bit.ly/1f0SZce