Informatica Positioned as a Leader in New Forrester Wave™: Hybrid2 Integration, Q1 2014, based on Strategy, Current Offering, and Market Presence
Forrester's new Hybrid2 Integration Wave report positions Informatica as a leader in all scenarios.
Informatica is positioned as a leader in all four scenarios. "We are excited to be ranked by Forrester as a leader in all four of its Hybrid Integration Wave scenarios, as we believe this speaks to the depth and breadth of our unified on-premises and cloud solutions," said Ronen Schwartz, vice president and general manager, Informatica Cloud. "We provide Data Integration, Cloud Based Integration (CBI), B2B Integration, Business Process Management (BPM) and API Management , and ensure data quality across all of our customers' resources. With the Informatica Vibe virtual data machine, which powers both our Informatica Cloud and on-premises solutions, customers can create end-to-end data integration mappings once, and run them in multiple platforms."
To recommend the best choice of an integration platform, tools, and cloud-based integration or iPaaS services, Forrester developed the following four weighting schemes:
- Wide integration focuses on the hybrid integration value.
- Deep integration focuses on integration capability first and interoperability second.
- Cloud integration focuses on all kinds of integration with and in the cloud.
- Internet-of-Things integration is built on dedicated capabilities.
The Forrester Wave™: Hybrid2 Integration, Q1 2014
The Informatica Cloud Platform is the world's leading hybrid integration and data management platform that allows business users, architects, and developers to easily deliver timely, trusted and actionable data to their business, resulting in optimal processes, enhanced decisions, and trusted connections with customers and partners. Informatica Cloud Platform's industry leading capabilities include:
- Seamless Integration: Unmatched solution breadth within a single, unified cloud platform providing data integration, application integration, test data management, data quality, master data management, service integration and process automation – all designed to work seamlessly across batch and real-time scenarios in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Agility and Ease of Use: Maximum business agility through the most comprehensive self-service user experience with ease-of-use features tailored for every role and skill level. Informatica Cloud Platform is optimized for business users with a point and click UI and wizards for every task as well as developer-oriented purpose-built tools across the entire data management lifecycle to support the most advanced enterprise integration requirements.
- Flexibility: The most flexible solution for supporting both cloud-based and hybrid usages. Powered by the Vibe, virtual data machine, Informatica Cloud Platform enables easy portability and reuse of integrations across cloud, on-premises and hybrid IT landscapes with no additional rework and optimal performance for each environment – design once and deploy anywhere.
- Full Platform Extension: A robust SDK and comprehensive set of REST API's to enable extensibility and embedding of the full platform capabilities in 3rd-party applications and value-added solutions.
Learn more – Download The Forrester Wave™: Hybrid2 Integration, Q1 2014 now.
This graphic was published by Forrester. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Forrester document is available here.
1 The Forrester Wave™: Hybrid2 Integration, Q1 2014 by Stefan Ried, Ph.D.  with Pascal Matzke  and Joanna Clark