Informatica Unveils Results of New CDO Insights: 2023 Study
68% of CDOs and CDAOs are prioritizing data management as part of their data strategy in 2023.1
With a recession on the horizon, companies are looking for ways to build both resiliency and success this year. Savvy data leaders are responding with data strategy initiatives that cut data complexity and produce clear business outcomes: better customer experience, optimized supply chains and improved agility and operational efficiency.
What’s being prioritized to achieve these goals? Data management and data governance. How do we know? We surveyed 600 top-performing data executives from around the world about their current and future data strategy priorities.
Download “CDO Insights 2023: How to Empower Data-Led Business Resiliency” study to discover why:
- 68% of data leaders have identified data management as a top priority
- 32% cite an incomplete view of their data estate as a main barrier to success
- 55% report managing 1,000+ sources of data
- 91% predict an increase in data sources
- 52% say improved data governance and associated processes is a critical concern
1CDO Insights 2023: How to Empower Data-Led Business Resiliency,” Wakefield Research, January 2023.