Leverage Your Retail Data to Improve Multichannel Shopping Experiences and Boost Loyalty
Dealing with razor-thin margins is old hat for retailers. But major changes in customer behavior are increasing pressure on the retail industry to better leverage retail data.
With greater customer empowerment, more is expected of the industry than ever before. When they meet customer demand and boost operational efficiencies, retailers are rewarded with increases in customer loyalty, same store sales, and gross margins. But for some, issues with their data and a lack of data governance impede their best strategies in business and technology.
Informatica solutions for retail enhance your brand by effectively managing data on customers, products, POS, inventory, RFID, pricing, social media, and store-level sales.
- Maximize revenue by delivering consistent and personalized marketing and multichannel shopping experiences and keeping a fresh assortment of merchandise in stock
- Streamline supply chain operations by analyzing wholesale, inventory, RFID, and POS retail data in real time, automating data exchange with small suppliers, and leveraging consistent supplier data
- Optimize store operations
- Boost performance and increase operational efficiency by archiving inactive data from key retail applications
- Empower customer service reps to manage issues effectively and be active in social media
Thirty-one of the top 60 Fortune 500 retailers work with Informatica. Don’t let retail data issues hold you back.
We can help.
To attract high value customers and increase customer loyalty, Printemps, a French retailer, uses Informatica MDM and Informatica Data Quality to de-duplicate customer data across hundreds of systems and deliver 360-degree customer view for 1.5 million customers across multiple channels.
Retail MDM Case Study, Printemps
Ace uses Informatica PowerCenter to integrate and analyze wholesale, inventory and point of sale data from thousands of its stores in real time to help drive key business decisions, improve category management, lower inventory costs, and optimize pricing.
Wendy's relies on Informatica to provide essential information to many key groups enterprise-wide, from marketing and operations to corporate finance and executive management. Informatica PowerCenter helps support the needs of the business with more efficient store operations and forecasting for strategic growth.
View More Customer Stories
Informatica Platform automates data migration and optimizes managment information and reports for the European discount distributor.