Informatica Corporation (NASDAQ: INFA), the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced Informatica Cloud was honored by salesforce.com customers for the fourth year in a row with the AppExchangeBest of ‘11 Award for Integration. Informatica joined all the winners in receiving recognition for their ability to take customer success to new levels in satisfaction and application excellence. Informatica Cloud is immediately available for test drive and deployment on the AppExchange, the leading app marketplace for the social enterprise, at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/.
A multitenant cloud service, Informatica Cloud can be used to integrate cloud-based applications with a variety of on-premise ERP systems like Oracle and SAP, other cloud applications such as Eloqua and Zuora, as well as databases and files. Requiring very little training to set up and administer, Informatica Cloud can also be used to replicate Salesforce data for analytics and compliance use cases, as well as validate and cleanse data with a new Contact Validation Service.
Over 20 Billion Transactions per Month
Informatica Cloud now integrates over 20 billion records and processes over three million cloud data integration jobs per month, driven by ease of use, rapid implementation time and a powerful underlying platform.
In 2011, Informatica Cloud introduced:
- Pay as you go Express Edition allows small-to-medium-sized organizations to automate integration between Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com with databases and files.
- REST API enables developers and IT to launch pre-defined data integration tasks from an external source for event-based cloud integration.
Mobile administration application for Apple iOS and Android operating systems.
Rapid Connectivity Framework allows partners to deliver custom, pre-packaged integration templates and connectors on the Informatica Marketplace.
“The AppExchange is the world’s leading marketplace for companies to extend the benefits of social, mobile and open business apps as customers are transforming into social enterprises,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president of AppExchange at salesforce.com. “Informatica Cloud is helping our customers realize success by bringing the right information to the right users at the right time and ensuring high adoption and long-term ROI. We congratulate Informatica for its customer success and achievement as the top-ranked Cloud Integration Application on AppExchange in 2011.”
2011 AppExchange Customer Review Highlights
- “We have been using this app for almost 2 years with great success. It has positively changed the way we run our business and how we use Salesforce. We were impressed with the ease of setup (drag & drop) and overall performance. The Informatica team offers exceptional service.”
- “We spent 100’s of hours developing custom integration between our proprietary commerce engine and Salesforce. And I threw it out when I found Informatica.”
- “We use Informatica for daily and semi-hourly data integration from Salesforce to our production databases. The process is seamless and we have had virtually no issues. This enables a greater level of data analysis and reporting for us and close to real-time integration.”
- “Selecting Informatica Cloud is one of the best decisions I've made in the last five years. We're using it to transfer data from our AS400 to Salesforce.”
- “Informatica Cloud has changed the way we use salesforce.com. It has allowed us to easily integrate SQL Server data from our SAP software to Salesforce.”
"For four years in a row salesforce.com customers have selected Informatica as the leading data integration provider on the AppExchange," said Juan Carlos Soto, senior vice president and general manager, Informatica Cloud Data Integration. "The fast-paced adoption of cloud applications, platforms and infrastructure has resulted in more fragmented data and an increased need to integrate cloud data with data in on-premise applications and databases. Informatica's innovations and leadership in cloud integration for salesforce.com increases our joint customer's return on data."
Tweet this: salesforce.com Customers Award @InformaticaCorp #Cloud Data Integration Award for 4th Year in a Row http://bit.ly/A1isiR
Informatica Cloud is available today on the Informatica Marketplace and the salesforce.com AppExchange.
About the Force.com Platform and AppExchange
Force.com is the trusted social enterprise platform for building and running any employee app in the cloud. Force.com powers the Salesforce CRM apps, the more than 200,000 custom apps used by salesforce.com customers such as Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and Sprint Nextel and the more than 1,400 ISV apps built by partners such as BMC, FinancialForce.com and Fujitsu.
Enterprise apps built on the Force.com platform can be easily distributed and marketed through the salesforce.com AppExchange http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/.
The salesforce.com social enterprise platform delivers the most trusted and comprehensive cloud technologies for social, mobile and open apps. It includes Force.com, the cloud platform for employee apps, Heroku, the cloud platform for customer apps and Database.com, the cloud database to integrate the social enterprise.
Salesforce, Social Enterprise, Dreamforce, Force.com, Heroku, AppExchange, Database.com and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.