Increase Visibility, Decrease Risk with Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance
Informatica solutions for governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) enable companies to improve visibility and transparency across the enterprise and reduce business risk and the risk of noncompliance with data retention and privacy regulations. With these solutions, IT organizations can ensure that the business has trustworthy, actionable, and authoritative data at all times, cost-effectively retain and dispose of data in a timely manner, and protect sensitive, private data.
Increase Visibility and Transparency
Informatica PowerExchange accesses mission-critical operational data and delivers it throughout the enterprise, wherever and whenever it’s needed. Informatica PowerCenter integrates data from virtually any business system, in any format, and delivers that data enterprise-wide at any speed to build an enterprise data warehouse. Informatica Data Archive relocates aged or inactive data and provides seamless and easy access to that data through the original application interface or from any reporting and business intelligence tool.
- Achieve a single version of the truth about data
- Obtain a holistic view of the business
- Maintain seamless access to archived data
- Decrease exposure to risk
- Improve confidence in decisions
Establish and Maintain Trustworthy Data
Informatica Data Explorer profiles the content, quality, and structure of your enterprise data. Informatica Data Quality cleanses data and continuously monitors and manages data quality throughout the enterprise.
- Accurately identify data quality issues before they impact GRC activities
- Establish enterprise-wide data quality processes to stop problems from proliferating
- Base decisions on reliable, high-quality data
Enhance Business Agility and Reduce Risk
Informatica PowerCenter Real Time Edition integrates and provisions operational data in real time.
- Enhance business agility
- Manage risk more effectively
- Avoid costly exposure to noncompliant or fraudulent activities
Comply with Regulatory Standards and Audit Requirements
Informatica B2B Data Exchange automates and optimizes trading partner relationships. Informatica PowerCenter Advanced Edition, with its Metadata Manager feature, delivers end-to-end lineage of all data as it flows through various enterprise systems.
- Lower the cost of complying with industry formats
- Minimize business disruptions from failed transactions
- Eliminate regulatory penalties
- Institute repeatable, methodical process for audits
- Decrease Basel II capital reserve requirements
Protect Sensitive Information from Unauthorized Users
Informatica Persistent Data Masking protects confidential or sensitive data, such as credit card information, national identification numbers, names, addresses, and phone numbers, by masking it so that it can be safely replicated to nonproduction systems for development, testing, demo, and training purposes.
- Prevent unintended exposure of confidential information
- Reduce the risk of data breaches
- Comply with all data privacy mandates and regulations
Meet Data Retention Requirements
Informatica Data Archive safely archives inactive data in databases and enterprise applications, provides seamless access to archived data, and delivers it to the business as needed.
- Improve database application performance
- Safely retire legacy applications
- Dramatically reduce IT infrastructure costs